What we collect
Quality Inn may collect, store and use the following forms of personal data:
Contact information including email address
Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
Information about transactions carried out between you and Quality Inn on the website.
Any other information that you choose to send us.
What we do with the information
Quality Inn obtains the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better booking experience and stay. In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may provide your information to third party partners in good faith.
We will never sell your information.
We have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. These safeguards include encrypted transmissions.
Quality Inn Fiesta at Six Flags - San Antonio, Texas
Your privacy is very important to Quality Inn Fiesta at Six Flags, San Antonio. In using this Web site, you may be asked to submit various information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines with respect to such information:
- When possible, this Web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that their Personal Information is correct and current.
- We and our service providers use Personal Information to operate the site, to provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required or permitted to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Quality Inn Fiesta at Six Flags, San Antonio.; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Quality Inn Fiesta at Six Flags, San Antonio, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Quality Inn Fiesta at Six Flags, San Antonio services, or the general public.
This Web site may provide links to other sites that are sponsored and maintained by third parties. We are providing such links solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, we make no representations concerning the content of such sites and the fact that we have provided a link to such site does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to the sites, their owners, or their providers.
If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This may include personal information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal information may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands (suite.booking.com), the company which operates this website. BookingSuite will provide your personal information to Booking.com for the purposes described above.